Register with Sun Casino today
Deposit and stake £10 minimum
Receive a matched cash bonus & 25 free spins
Welcome to Sun Bets. Sun Bets accounts (including Sun Casino) are provided by Tabcorp UK Limited (us, we or our), a company incorporated in the United Kingdom (company number 09815995). We operate Sun Bets using the Sun Bets brand and trademarks pursuant to an agreement with News Group Newspapers Limited (NGN). Sun Bets is not operated by NGN, publishers of The Sun or any other company within the NGN Group.
2) We are licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission of the United Kingdom and the Inland Revenue department of the Republic of Ireland to provide online gambling facilities to individuals located in Great Britain and the Republic of Ireland.
3) A reference to "Sun Bets" includes a reference to all Sun Bets and all Sun Casino products and services, our employees and representatives, and includes any successor to our business.
4) Any references to “bet”, “bets”, “placing a bet”, “betting” or similar should, in relation to Sun Casino games, be read as referring to playing a Sun Casino game.
1) The following Terms and Conditions apply to each Sun Bets account (Account). These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of your Account, regardless of how you use it to place bets including (without limitation) via www.sunbets.co.uk and www.sunbets.ie (and any other Sun Bets betting websites available from time to time) (Sun Bets Website), by phone, our iPhone App, iPad App or Android App. By opening and operating an Account, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us.
2) You acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions may be amended by us from time to time. Our gambling licences require us to notify you if we make changes to these Terms and Conditions. When we make changes to these Terms and Conditions we will post a notice on the Sun Bets Website and such changes will be effective (14) days after the date of such notification. Should you not wish to accept changes to these Terms and Conditions, you may contact Sun Bets to close your Account. Bets placed before the updated Terms and Conditions have come into force will be subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable at the time the bet was placed.
3) You agree that by opening and operating an Account you accept and agree to comply with all of the following (collectively referred to as the Associated Rules):
a. our Betting Rules;
c. our Promotional Terms and Conditions;
d. each end-user licence agreement applicable to Sun Casino games, the current version(s) of such agreement(s) being available here; and
e. the rules applicable to, and which appear within, each Sun Casino game.
4) You acknowledge and agree that the Associated Rules may be amended from time to time, with immediate effect. Please check the Sun Bets Website for the most up-to-date Associated Rules. It is important that you familiarise yourself with these Account terms and conditions and the Associated Rules in advance of using our products and services.
5) Should you have an enquiry about the application of these Terms and Conditions or the Associated Rules, you may wish to:
A. call Sun Bets customer services on 0800 092 7767 or +44 203 819 9501 (for customers dialling internationally); or
B. contact Sun Bets customer services via the live chat function.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions or the Associated Rules, you should stop using your Account and you should notify Sun Bets customer services that you wish to close your Account.
In order to open, maintain and operate an Account, you must:
1) be at least 18 years old;
2) be a resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland;
3) have a method of payment which is approved by us, registered in your own name, and registered to an address in the Great Britain or the Republic of Ireland which is your address;
4) register in your own name, for your sole benefit and not for the purposes of betting on behalf of anyone else; and
5) comply with these Terms and Conditions and the Associated Rules at all times.
General requirements and security
1) You agree that you are only permitted to use your Account for:
a. depositing funds for the purpose of using betting services or acquiring betting and related services from time to time;
b. withdrawing betting proceeds;
c. placing bets; and
d. obtaining your Account balances.
Use of your Account for any other purpose is not permitted and may result in closure of your Account.
2) You are solely responsible for the usage of your Account including ensuring that your Account pin, password, and other personal information that we may use to verify your identity are kept secure.
3) You agree that the use of your Account in violation of any laws is prohibited.
4) You agree that as the Account holder, you are the only person permitted to use your Account.
5) If you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, PIN, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
6) You should change your PIN or password on a regular basis.
7) We have the right to disable any user identification code, PIN or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time we reasonably believe you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
8) If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code, PIN or password, you must promptly notify us by contacting our customer services team using phone or live chat.
9) Where correct security information is provided to us, and until such time as you have notified us of any unauthorised use of your Account, we are entitled to assume that all payments and transactions made through your Account are made by you. You agree that we will assume that all Account activity has been conducted by you. You will bear any losses suffered due to unauthorised use of your Account.
10) If we have formed the reasonable belief that you have been unlawfully using your Account, you acknowledge that we may report such belief to one or more government agencies, law enforcement agencies, or self-regulatory bodies without prior notice to you.
11) If we have formed the reasonable belief that a transaction on your Account has occurred and was undertaken by any person other than you or that a transaction on your Account has occurred by way of an automated or computerised, system (except for an approved automated or computerised, system), we may, at our sole discretion do any one or more of the following:
a. restrict the operation of your Account, including restrictions on your ability to use one or more certain products;
b. suspend or close your Account;
c. cancel any bet and refund the stake to your Account; or
d. if appropriate, disclose details of the transaction, the Account and the Account holder to regulators, government agencies, law enforcement agencies, self-regulatory bodies or sporting and racing bodies.
12) We may from time to time pay a commission to other persons in respect of the opening of, or bets placed on, your Account (including if you have entered the Sun Bets Website by clicking through from another website at any time). You acknowledge and agree to this commission being paid
Identification and Verification of Account Holders
1) You confirm that the personal details that you provide in order to open an Account are true and correct and that they are your own personal details (and not details of another person).
2) You acknowledge that we are required to verify your identity when you open an Account.
3) If the verification of your identity is unsuccessful , you will be required to provide us with satisfactory documentary evidence of your:
b. address; and
c. ownership of any registered payment method.
Please provide the above documentation via our live chat function or email for manual identification verification. Once we have reviewed and verified the documentation, we will open your Account and send confirmation to you.
4) As part of our ongoing compliance with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing rules, we may at any time ask you to verify your identity and address as well as request proof of ownership for any payment methods used to deposit funds into, or withdraw funds from, your Account. This includes the right to seek verification information regarding the source of funds deposited to your Account and suspending your ability to make withdrawals from your Account until verification has been completed.
5) When considering your Account application and certain deposit and withdrawal transactions, we may use an independent third party to verify your age and identity or any other information that you provide to us. In performing these checks, the independent third party may keep a record of your information. The purpose of such checks is to confirm your identity only. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. These checks enable your Account to be opened more quickly and assist us with our licensing obligations and crime and fraud prevention programme, including our compliance with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing legislation.
6) If we cannot satisfactorily complete our verification process, we may ask you to provide personal identification documents to further confirm and validate your age and identity. Such checks may include proof of your:
a. age (by way of a passport or driving licence);
b. address (by way of a current utility bill or a bank or card statement); and
c. identity (by way of passport number, driving licence, a current utility bill or bank or card statement).
We may suspend your Account until you have satisfactorily completed these checks. We will communicate all requests to you via the My Account - Confirm My Details section of the Sun Bets Website or by email, phone or post.
7) You acknowledge that your Account may be frozen immediately, at our sole discretion, to enable us to comply with any of our regulatory (including self-regulatory) and legal obligations in relation to your Account. You will not be able to access the funds in your Account whilst your Account is frozen.
8) If we reasonably consider that either you or your Account activity may, in our absolute discretion, represent a risk to our business or our exposure to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing legislation (including applicable codes and regulations), we may do any one or more of the following:
a. request further information from you;
b. freeze your Account without prior notice to you; or
c. close your Account permanently without prior notice to you.
9) You agree that in order to assist us to make this assessment, we may disclose your personal information to third parties, which may include regulators, government agencies, law enforcement and national security agencies.
10) If we elect to immediately freeze or close your Account, based on our assessment of your risk to our business or our exposure to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing legislation (including applicable codes and regulations), we will give you 14 days in which you may request us to reconsider our decision. Your request must be accompanied by relevant supporting documentation. The reversal of a decision to freeze or close an Account will be in our absolute discretion having reviewed the request and any supporting documentation provided by you.
11) We may request further information from you if we are not satisfied with the verification documents provided by you. Further information may include, for example, a certified copy of a valid utility bill dated within the previous 6 months or a certified copy of an identification document such as your passport or driving licence.
12) Should you be unable to provide satisfactory documentary evidence as required by us to fulfil our regulatory obligations, your Account may be closed.
13) We may decline to accept an Account application at any time in our absolute discretion.
1) You acknowledge that we only permit you to have one Account, unless we agree otherwise in writing. If we identify that you have more than one Account, then your Accounts will be frozen until such time as we determine whether you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
2) We may require you to provide further information to prove your identity, refuse to accept bets, refuse to permit withdrawal of funds or refuse to accept other transactions if we become aware or reasonably believe that the person seeking to place bets on, withdraw funds from, or effect any other transaction on your Account may not be you.
3) You agree to notify us, as soon as practicable, if your address or other contact details change.
4) The currency units £ and € referred to on the Sun Bets Website are Pounds Sterling and Euros, respectively. You acknowledge that all Account transactions will be in Pounds Sterling and Euros only, unless we agree otherwise in writing. If you deposit money into your Account using a currency other than Pounds Sterling or Euros, your bank may apply conversion charges. We will not be liable for any such charges and you should check with your bank to ascertain whether any such charges will apply.
5) Subject to the operation of other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and our Betting Rules, we will not cancel any bet placed by you after it has been confirmed and accepted.
6) You undertake and agree not to engage in, or otherwise be involved in, any fraudulent or unlawful activity or to seek to fix or unfairly influence the outcome of any event or game or use any software-assisted methods or techniques (for example bots) or hardware devices in the context of your bets on any event or game. If we reasonably believe that you have breached such undertaking and agreement, we may do any one or more of the following without your consent and without notifying you:
a. void any bet placed by you;
b. freeze or permanently close your Account; or
c. report your behaviour to regulators, government agencies, self-regulatory bodies, law enforcement and national security agencies.
1) We do not guarantee that the Sun Bets Website (including our iPhone App, iPad App or Android App) will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2) You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Sun Bets Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
3) You must not misuse the Sun Bets Website, our iPhone App, iPad App or Android App by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Sun Bets Website, its servers and/or equipment. You must not attack the Sun Bets Website through the use of physical means, communications or technology. By breaching this provision, you commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Sun Bets Website and your Account (where relevant) will cease immediately.
1) We will observe sanctions imposed by the United Nations Security Council, the European Union as well as bilateral sanctions and counter-terrorism requirements imposed by or maintained by other regulatory authorities. These may require us to refuse to open or restrict, suspend or close Accounts, refuse to accept bets or otherwise transact with certain individuals or entities.
2) We may reject any bet if to accept such bet would constitute a breach of a relevant foreign or domestic law.
1) Underage gambling is an offence. You must not allow any person under the age of 18 to use your Account and must endeavour not to allow any person under the age of 18 from coming into close proximity to your Account or our services.
2) You must not disclose any of your Account details, and in particular your security details (including PIN and/or password) to any person under the age of 18.
3) If we become aware or reasonably believe that you have allowed a person under the age of 18 to use your Account or disclosed any of your Account details, and in particular your security details (including PIN and/or password) to any person under the age of 18, we may immediately suspend your Account until we have fully investigated the matter. We will not be liable to you in any form for your inability to place any bets during the period of time in which your Account is suspended.
4) If we reasonably believe that a person under the age of 18 has placed a bet using our Account, we may void any such bet and refund the stake to your Account.
5) If you are found by us to have opened an Account and be under the age of 18, you will have your Account closed, your deposits will be refunded and any winnings will be null and void. No claim may be made against us such circumstances.
E. Threatening behaviour
1) We may suspend your Account, refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe that you have acted in a threatening manner to any of our representatives or threatened harm to us (including to our reputation, business, property or assets), to yourself or to any other person.
2) We may refer your threats, including records of any oral or written conversation with any or our representatives, to any applicable government or law enforcement agency.
F. Intoxication and drug use
1) You agree that you will not attempt to open an Account or place any bet whilst you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and that you are fully liable for your actions and all activity on your Account whilst you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. If you are able to open an Account or place a bet whilst you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, then you are responsible for all bets placed and all bets placed will stand.
2) We may refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs. For your protection, we may suspend your Account for a 24 hour period or longer following any decision that you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
3) We are not responsible for any failure by any of our representatives to identify that you are in a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs and are not liable for any bets that you are able to place whilst you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
G. Mental Impairment
1) You agree that you will not attempt to open an Account or place any bets using your Account whilst you suffer from a mental impairment and that you are fully liable for your actions and all activity on your Account at all times, including whilst you are suffering from a mental impairment. If you are able to open an Account or place a bet, then you are responsible for all bets placed and all bets placed will stand.
2) We may suspend your Account, refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe that you suffer from a mental impairment.
3) We are not responsible for any failure by any of our representatives to identify that you have a mental impairment and are not liable for any bets that you are able to place.
H. Problem Gambling
1) You agree that you will not attempt to open an Account or place any bets using your Account whilst you have a problem with responsible gambling and that you are fully liable for your actions and all activity on your Account. If you are able to open an Account or place a bet, then you are responsible for all bets placed and all bets placed will stand. Should Sun Bets become aware of such problems related to your Account, it will be closed with your Account balance returned to you. Any return of your Account balance will be subject to our process regarding responsible gambling.
2) We may suspend your Account, refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe that you have a problem with gambling.
3) We are not responsible for any failure, within reason, by any of our representatives to identify that you have a problem with responsible gambling and are not liable for any bets that you are able to place. We will endeavour to protect those suffering from gambling-related problems from exposure to gambling. However, we will not be held liable for any bets placed where it is not reasonable for any of our representatives to identify such problems.
4) You can access further information about, and help in respect of, problems related to gambling via our Responsible Gambling Policy on the Sun Bets Website.
A. Responsible gambling - general
You are able to control and limit your spending on the Sun Bets Website, ‘time-out’ from access to your Account or self-exclude and close your Account for set periods of time. Please find more details on the options available to you on our responsible gambling page.
B. Limits to your Account
1) You may set the following limits in relation to your Account: a maximum deposit amount or a maximum total deposit amount for any particular betting period including 24 hours, 7 days and one month. It may take up to 24 hours for limits to become active.
2) If you elect to set a maximum deposit amount whilst using your Account, you will not be permitted to increase any such maximum until the expiry of a 24 hour cooling off period. Upon expiry of the cooling off period you are required to take positive action and reconfirm your agreement to increase your limit.
3) You may set a deposit limit for your Account via live chat or by calling our customer services team.
4) You may also set a deposit limit for your Account via the ‘My Account’ section of your account, the ‘Bet Settings’ category.
C. Time-out/Short Break
1) You may temporarily exclude yourself from the Sun Bets Website for a period ranging from twenty four (24) hours up to six (6) weeks by accessing the ’Self-Exclusion’ page in the 'My Account' section of the Sun Bets Website, and selecting your desired ‘time-out’ or ‘short break’ period.
2) On confirming your break period, your Account will be suspended and it will not be possible to log in to your Account until the selected duration has expired.
3) It may be necessary to log out of your Account for the ‘time-out’ to take effect. Prior to logging out it may be possible to place bets on your Account, depending on the device and the internet connection you use to access your Account. We will not be held liable for any bets placed during such period.
4) Once you have set a ‘time-out’ period, it is not possible for us to override or remove it.
5) Any balances and any advance bets that you have placed will remain and any winnings will be credited to your Account, but you will only be able to access your winnings after the ‘time-out’ period has expired.
6) You will not be able to access or cancel advance bets made before the start of the ‘time-out’ period and bonuses may expire during the ‘time-out’ period.
1) We provide the Account option for you to self-exclude yourself from being able to access your Account.
2) You can self-exclude at any time by using the ’Self-Exclusion’ function within your Account. You may also self-exclude at any time via live chat or by calling the Sun Bets customer services team.
3) You must specify a time period for which the self-exclusion restrictions will apply (the minimum self-exclusion period being 6 months). Self-exclusion can be extended for a further 6 month period as many times as you choose.
4) On submission of a self-exclusion request, your Account will be closed within 24 hours and any funds held in the Account will be returned to you.
5) It may be necessary to log out of your account for the self-exclusion to take effect. Prior to logging out it may be possible to place bets on your Account, depending on the device and the internet connection you use to access your Account. We will not be held liable for any bets placed during such period, but may choose to refund any bets placed at our sole discretion.
6) A request to revoke the self-exclusion request cannot be actioned until the selected period expires. At the end of this time period, the self-exclusion will remain in place for a further seven (7) years unless you take positive action to revoke the self-exclusion by contacting our customer services to request that your status as a self-excluded customer be revoked. We will notify you once we have made a decision about whether or not to revoke your status as a self-excluded customer. You will then enter into a 24 hour cooling off period to further consider this decision before you are able to use your Account.
7) You agree that you will not attempt to open an Account or place any bets whilst you are a self-excluded customer and that you are fully liable for your actions whilst you are a self-excluded customer. We have processes in place to detect duplicate Accounts that are subject to self-exclusion or involuntary exclusion. Upon detecting such Accounts, we will return any deposits made by you and held in the Account (as at the date of your self-exclusion) within 14 days and delete the Account, in accordance with the Sun Bets Responsible Gambling Policy.
8) We may refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe that you are a self-excluded customer.
9) We will remove you from all of our marketing databases within 24 hours once you choose to self-exclude on the Sun Bets Website. No marketing material will be sent to you after the period of self-exclusion expires unless you take positive action to revoke your self-exclusion as outlined above.
E. Reality Checks
1) We provide the Account option for you to set a reality check through your ‘My Account’ function of Sun Casino to help you track how long you have been playing for. For more information regarding Reality Checks, please visit our Responsible Gambling page.
A. Account Balances
1) We may adjust Account balances where permitted to do so in accordance with the applicable Betting Rules, including, for example, where a dividend or refund has been miscalculated in error.
1) Please see the Betting Rules for information regarding the maximum amount of money that may be paid out on any particular bet, subject to specific bet type limits which will be available to you prior to the bet being placed.
C. Sun Casino Bet Limits
1) Unless stated or agreed otherwise, maximum bet stakes are in place in respect of the following casino games:
a. £500 (or € equivalent) per single bet placed on table games; and
b. £50 (or € equivalent) per single bet placed on slots games.
D. VIP Telephone Bets
1) We may, at our sole discretion, offer you VIP telephone betting services in order to allow you to place telephone bets via your Account. The minimum bet stake available for VIP telephone betting is £100 (or € equivalent). This may change subject to business requirements. Subject to our discretion, you will not be able to register an Account or deposit money into your Account whilst utilising VIP telephone betting services. When you utilise these services, your bet will be read back to you over the phone by our telephone operator and you will be asked to confirm that it is correct.
E. Bonus/Free Bets
1) You may be eligible to receive a bonus or free bet (Bonus) from us to use with your Account.
2) All Bonuses are subject to these Terms and Conditions as well as the specific Bonus/Free Bet Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions that may relate to each specific Bonus or promotion.
F. Dormant/Inactive Accounts
1) If you do not access your Account by logging onto your Account using your username and password and either:
a. make a deposit; or
b. place a bet,
for any consecutive period of 13 months, then after those 13 months your Account will be deemed inactive.
2) Once your Account has been deemed inactive, we will be entitled to charge you an administrative fee (Inactive Account Fee).
3) We will deduct an amount of £/€ 5.00 as an Inactive Account Fee from your Account balance on the day that your Account is deemed inactive and then every one (1) month thereafter. If your Account Balance is zero (or becomes zero), we will not charge any further Inactive Account Fees.
4) Once your Account is deemed inactive, we will also remove any Bonus or Free Bets from your Account.
5) If Your Account is inactive and you log back in and make a deposit or place a bet, your account will, at this stage, be considered re-activated. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account balance once your account is deemed active.
1) You may only deposit into your Account using payment methods that are accepted by us.
2) The credit or debit card nominated for the deposit of funds to your Account must be in your own name.
3) For the purposes of depositing into your Account, you acknowledge, that, in order to protect your credit or debit card details, you will black out all digits, including the CCV on the back of the card, except for the first six digits and the last four digits which must be clearly visible, before you send any card details to us for the purpose of verifying your identity.
4) We will notify you of the minimum deposit required and the maximum deposits permissible to be made to your Account, and these amounts may be varied by us from time to time. We will operate in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard in the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your card information.
5) You may make any number of credit or debit card account transactions per day, within the maximum total deposit limit.
6) We may determine whether to accept or reject any credit or debit card transactions from any customer.
7) We are not a financial institution and interest will not be paid on money held in Accounts.
A. By your election
You may close, suspend or restrict your Account at your election by notifying our customer services.
B. At our election
1) We may suspend the operation of your Account to investigate transactions in respect of your Account if we:
a. become aware or reasonably believes that your Account:
i. has been used to conduct suspicious transactions;
ii. is displaying incorrect or erroneous information; or
iii. has been misused in any way (including where the Account has been subject to unauthorised use); or
b. are directed by any regulatory body or sporting body to do so.
2) You acknowledge that we have obligation to our employees to provide a safe work environment amongst other legal duties, and so you agree that we may, at our election, close your Account if we believe that you act or have acted unreasonably towards us or our employees, agents and other representatives, in the course of betting transactions, which conduct, whether singular or repeated, includes:
a. offensive language;
b. aggressive behaviour;
c. racial remarks;
d. sexual or sexist remarks;
e. harassing remarks;
f. attempted or actual bullying;
g. threatening remarks made against us (including to our reputation, business, property or assets), yourself or third persons; and
h. other anti-social behaviour.
3) We may, at our sole discretion, restrict, suspend or close your Account if we reasonably believe that:
a. you are less than 18 years old;
b. you are betting on behalf of another person (including someone who is less than 18 years old);
c. you are not a resident of the Great Britain or the Republic of Ireland;
d. you have not acted in good faith in your dealings with your Account (e.g. in the case of suspected fraudulent activity or collusion);
e. you are in breach of any laws (including any laws, codes or regulations related to anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing);
f. the person conducting transactions on your Account is not you;
g. you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs;
h. you are a self-excluded customer;
i. you suffer from a mental impairment;
j. based on statements made by you, either singular or repeated, you may not be gambling responsibly;
k. you have acted unreasonably towards Sun Bets employees, agents or other representatives;
l. your betting activity or intended betting activity will result in Sun Bets taking on an unreasonable commercial risk; or
m. you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Betting Rules.
4) If we close your Account at our election, we may:
a. refund the balance of your Account;
b. declare void any Bonuses, Free Bets or account top ups; and
c. honour all outstanding bets, unless our authorised representative reasonably decides otherwise (in their sole discretion).
5) If we restrict, suspend or close your Account, we will make all reasonable efforts to notify you via the contact details registered with your Account and may provide our reasons for restricting, suspending or closing your Account.
6) If we elect to restrict, suspend or close your Account, we will give you 5 working days to request us to reconsiders our decision. Your request must be made by email to email@example.com and be accompanied by relevant supporting documentation.
1) If you have a complaint you may contact us at any time using phone (on 0800 092 7767 or +44 203 819 9501 for customers dialling internationally), live chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representative will seek to resolve any complaints internally in the first instance.
If you are still not satisfied having gone through our initial complaints procedure, you can write to us at the following address and request that your complaint be reviews by our customer resolutions team:
London, United Kingdom
Please describe your complaint so that we can review it in further detail. We will aim to respond to you within a reasonable period of time, usually 30 days.
2) If your complaint has still not been resolved to your satisfaction, you may refer any dispute to alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services, which will be free of charge to you. You will not be able to proceed with ADR until you have progressed through the initial stages of our complaints procedure. You can request a copy of our complaints procedure at any time by contacting our customer services team.
3) Independent Betting Adjudication Services (IBAS) offers ADR services on disputes between betting/gambling operators and customers. You can utilise the services of IBAS by contacting them directly via the following methods:
a. E-mail – Adjudication@ibas-uk.co.uk; or
b. Website – www.ibas-uk.com.
4) Customers may also raise a dispute via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform via the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
1) Use of the Sun Bets Website is subject to a condition of reasonable use. You may only use the Sun Bets Website and the material on it for personal use.
2) We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Sun Bets Website and the material published on it. The Sun Bets Website and its content are made available to you on a non-commercial, entertainment basis only. You may not use any part of the Sun Bets Website or any of its contents for commercial purposes.
3) You agree that by opening an Account and using the betting facilities operated by us that you do not acquire any intellectual property rights whatsoever in the Sun Bets Website or the material published on it. Reproduction of the Sun Bets Website and the works contained on it, including by screen scraping, is strictly prohibited. All rights are reserved.
4) You may not use the Sun Bets Website:
5) If you print off, copy, or download any part of the Sun Bets Website in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Sun Bets Website (including the operation of your Account) will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return, permanently delete or destroy any copies of content from the Sun Bets Website that you have made.
1) Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to avoid it, we do not guarantee that the Sun Bets Website, any content on or from it or any of the services we offer will always be available uninterrupted or fault free. Access to the Sun Bets Website may be temporarily suspended, withdrawn, discontinued or changed without notice. We will not be liable to you if, for any reason, the Sun Bets Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2) If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, our liability will be determined under the principles applied by the courts of England and Wales. We are not liable to you for any loss to the extent that it is caused by you, for example, through your negligence or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law of England.
4) To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Sun Bets Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
5) We will not be liable to any customer for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your:
a. use of, or inability to use, the Sun Bets Website;
b. use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Sun Bets Website; or any typing, human, systems, software (including communications) or palpable error in relation to any product or information provided on the Sun Bets Website.
6) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to void any result, bet, bet settlement (including any pay-out) or other game element where we consider it has occurred as a result of any human, systems, software (including communications) or palpable error.
7) We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to adjust Account balances where a payout or refund has been miscalculated in relation to a bet placed by you. You shall indemnify us and shall be liable to us, on demand, the relevant amount paid by us to you as a result of the error (and any costs incurred by us seeking to recover the relevant amount from you).
8) You agree not to use the Sun Bets Website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9) We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, other devices, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Sun Bets Website or to your downloading of any content on or from it, or on or from any website linked to it.
10) We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on the Sun Bets Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
1) We are required under our UK gambling licence to inform you about what happens to the funds that we hold on account for you, and the extent to which your funds are protected against and distributed to you in the event of insolvency, http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/Consumers/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx.
2) We hold your funds in a separate bank account from our other operational bank accounts. This means that steps have been taken to protect your funds and, in the event of our insolvency, whist protection of your funds is not absolutely guaranteed, you would be able to claim monies from this account. This meets the UK Gambling Commission’s requirements for segregation of customer funds at a medium level of protection.
1) These Terms and Conditions, the Sun Bets Website, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising between us including any liability under these Terms and Conditions.
Ancient Greece is the setting for our progressive jackpot game starring Athena, Hercules, Poseidon and Zeus. There’s a Pantheon of Power On Reels feature where all the gods line up to give you a cash prize. With multipliers up to five-times, up to five wilds on every single free spin, increasing multipliers and expanding wilds, this is the alpha and omega of online slots